Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Day makeup

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is a quick and easy Christmas Day makeup look, using all drugstore products to achieve a natural look.
These are all of the products that I used. I started off with a primer from MUA to smooth out the appearance of pores. This will also help ensure the makeup lasts all day. 
I then chose to use concealer, as it is more natural than a foundation. I chose the Collection lasting perfection as it is very long-lasting and provides really good coverage, without being too heavy. 
I then set this makeup in place with the Collection loose powder, as I find that a loose powder is more longlasting than a pressed powder. 
After this, I lightly filled in my eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil from Collection. This was to make them appear thicker and fuller. 
I then applied a few coats of the Rimmel wake me up mascara. This is one of my favourite drugstore mascaras, and when layered up it gives quite a dramatic effect. 
To complete the look I used Vaseline in the shade paint the town, as this is a sheer red colour so it gives a slight tint to the lips, but is also very moisturising. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment