Saturday 5 December 2015

5 product face

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is a winter makeup look, but this time I have decided to try to create a full face of makeup, with only 5 makeup products.

These were the makeup items that I decided to use. I began with the Kiko skin evolution concealer, as I wanted a lighter base, compared to a foundation. I used this to cover up any redness or blemishes. 
Next I lightly contoured with the Body Shop honey bronzer, just to give my face a bit of definition. 
I then filled in my eyebrows with the Rimmel eyebrow pencil, just to make them appear fuller and to fill in any sparse areas. 
After this, I applied mascara. My current favourite is the bad gal lash, from Benefit. This mascara makes your eyelashes look extremely long and it also gives lots of volume. 
To finish the look, I applied the benebalm from Benefit, just to add a slight tint to my lips, and to moisturise them. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. Much love, Cara xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment