Saturday 16 January 2016

Natural School Makeup

Hey everybody, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is a natural school makeup look, and it's a quick everyday makeup look with minimal products, perfect for a day at school.
To start off, I primed my face with the Rimmel lasting finish primer. This is a recent purchase, and I really like it. This helps ensure the makeup will last all day, and create a smooth base for the makeup. 
As this is an everyday look, I wanted to only use concealer, as foundation can look very heavy on the skin and very unnatural. I used the Maybelline fit me concealer, and I concealed under my eyes and any blemishes. I then set this with the Collection pressed powder. 
I chose to lightly fill in my eyebrows with the Rimmel eyebrow pencil, as I wanted them to look natural. I filled in my whole eyebrow, just to make them look a bit thicker. 
I then applied a few coats of the Natural Collection water guard mascara. For school, I think waterproof mascara is better, as it won't rub off during the day. This is a very natural mascara, however when layered it can be quite dramatic. 
Finally, to complete the look I applied the Nivea lip butter in raspberry rose, just to add a pale pink tint to them and keep them moisturised throughout the day. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment