Saturday 14 November 2015

Best of Collection

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is similar to last weeks, and this week I will be sharing my personal favourites from the budget brand Collection. 
These are all of my favourites from the brand. Firstly, my all time favourite product is the Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer is very thick, so it has excellent coverage and it also lasts for a very long time, and I would recommend trying this if you haven't already. 
I have two favourite powders. Firstly, I like the Pressed Powder, as it is really cheap, however the price doesn't reflect the quality. It is only about £2, but the product is really good and I have used quite a lot of it. I also like the Sheer Loose Powder as you get a lot of product for a low price, and this is also an excellent powder. 
My final favourite face product is the Mosaic Bronze Glow. This bronzer helps to give the skin a natural bronze glow, but it doesn't achieve the full contoured effect. 
For eyes, I only have three favourites. The first is the Eyes Uncovered Palette. This is a good quality eyeshadow palette with 6 shades in. Each shade is very pigmented, and they all work well together. There is more than one palette, so you can create a variety of makeup looks. 
I also love the Eyebrow Pencil, as it looks very natural. The only downside is it only comes in three colours, but they are basic colours so they will suit a variety of eyebrow shades. 
My final favourite is the Waterproof Lengthening Mascara. This mascara really helps the lashes to look very long, however it doesn't make them look very fake. This mascara also lasts for a very long time as it's waterproof. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment