Saturday 21 November 2015

Autumn Makeup Look

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is an Autumn makeup look, with a golden/copper eye and a berry lip. This is one of my favourite looks for Autumn as it is such a warm look and it feels very light on the skin.
These are all of the products that I used to create this look. To start with, I used the MUA pro-base primer as this helps reduce the appearance of pores and keep my makeup on for longer. I followed this up with the Maybelline fit me concealer on any blemishes and then the Rimmel wake me up concealer to brighten under my eyes. After this, I applied the Bourjois 123 perfect foundation, as I wanted a higher coverage whilst having colour-correcting pigments to even out my skin tone. To set my makeup I used the Rimmel clear complexion powder, like always. I then lightly contoured with the MUA bronzer, as in Autumn it is better to have natural-looking skin, rather than a dark contour. 

To start the eyes, I applied the golden tone from the Stila in the moment palette all over my eyelid for a base colour. I then applied the pink tone in the outer half of my eyelid. I then took the copper tone from the MUA twelfth night palette, and applied this in my crease and extended it out to achieve a cut-crease style effect. I then blended the colours together, and applied a little bit more of the copper shade in my crease, before applying the lightest shade from the Stila palette in the inner corner of my eye, as well as the golden tone underneath my lower lash line. I then tightlined with the Maybelline big eyes eyeliner, as this can make eyelashes appear fuller. I then curled my eyelashes and applied a few coats of the Eyeko black magic mascara. To finish the eyes, I filled in my eyebrows with the Primark brow powder. 

For my lips, I started off by using a dark pink lip liner just to outline my lips, as I find this is very important when wearing a dark lipstick. I then applied the Kiko smart lipstick in the shade 914 as this is a perfect berry shade for Autumn. 
This is the finished makeup look, and I think that I will be wearing this quite a lot throughout this season.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Much love, Cara xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment