Saturday 7 November 2015

Best of Rimmel

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. In today's post I share with you my personal favourites from the drugstore brand Rimmel. I think Rimmel is one of the best drugstore brands, and I will definitely be repurchasing all of these products when they run out. 
My first favourite is the Wake Me Up foundation. This foundation is the most expensive Rimmel foundation, however it is the best. It has good coverage, and it leaves skin with a dewy finish, but doesn't look glittery. I also love the Wake Me Up concealer, and this is a highlighting concealer perfect for covering up dark circles under your eyes. My final favourite face product is the Clear Complexion powder. This is my all time favourite powder, however the only negative is it breaks really easily. 

My favourite mascara is also from the Wake Me Up range, as this mascara works really well and helps give a dramatic look, without giving the spider eyes effect. For lips, I only have two favourites from Rimmel. The first is the Moisture Renew lipstick. This lipstick is very pigmented, and also very moisturising, and it is one of my go-to lipsticks all year round. My final favourite is the Rimmel Apocalips, and they are like liquid lipsticks. They last for a very long time on the lips and they also come in a range of colours to suit every skin tone. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment