Saturday 3 October 2015

No makeup makeup look


Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is a no makeup makeup look, which is very natural and great for a lazy day.



These are all the products that I used to achieve this look. I started off by priming my face with the George Face Primer to achieve a smooth base for the rest of my makeup, and it also helps keep my makeup on for longer. After this, I applied the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to hide any redness, blemishes and under eye circles. This concealer provides really good coverage, and it is my favourite concealer at the moment. I then used the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream as it is a lot lighter than a foundation, so it helps achieve a more natural look. To set all my makeup in place I used the Rimmel Clear Complexion powder.

I decided not to use bronzer as it can look very unnatural, so I only used blusher to give my cheeks a natural glow. I decided to use the MUA blusher in the shade cupcake, and I applied this to the apples of my cheeks. I then lightly filled in my eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil from Rimmel, as I didn't want it to be too obvious that they had been filled in. I followed this with the collection clear mascara to set them in place. After this, I applied two coats of the Natural Collection Waterguard mascara, as it is a long-lasting, waterproof mascara that doesn't give a very dramatic look. To finish off the look, I applied the Benebalm from Benefit to add a natural tint to my lips and also moisturise them.

So that's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkCCAL11bX4r4-IJaAipdg

Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment