Saturday 10 October 2015

My current foundation routine


Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. In today's post I share my autumn 2015 foundation routine with you.



These are all of the products that I use before foundation/to set my foundation. To begin with I use a primer, and this one is from George. I find that primer is a crucial step in any makeup routine, as it really helps your makeup sit better on your face. 
Once my primer has dried, I like to apply the Clinique Custom Repair serum to help my skin stay hydrated throughout the day. 
After this, I like to use concealer. I prefer to do this before I apply foundation because my concealer is not the exact same shade as my foundation, so by applying concealer first I can ensure that my whole face is the same shade. To cover my under-eye circles, I like to use the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint as it is a really good coverage concealer, and then to highlight under my eyes I apply the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I follow this up with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to hide any blemishes, as it provides really good coverage for the price. 
My current favourite foundation is the Bourjois 123 Perfect colour correcting foundation. I find that this foundation covers redness really well, and has all the properties of a BB cream, but has better coverage. I usually apply two pumps of this to the back of my hand, and then dot it around my face with my finger. I prefer to blend it in with a beauty blender, and then use a stippling brush to ensure that it is fully blended in. 
The final step is to set my makeup. I most commonly use the Rimmel Clear Complexion powder as I find that it really helps to keep my makeup in place.



This is the end result of my foundation routine, and I really like the way it looks and feels.




So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it.
Subscribe to my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkCCAL11bX4r4-IJaAipdg
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment