Saturday 26 September 2015

How I remove my makeup


Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today's post is about how I take off my makeup, and where most people us the cleanse, tone and moisturise routine, I have found a longer routine that ensures all makeup is removed.





So as you can see, I use quite a lot of products. I start off with a face wipe from Primark, as these wipes are really good at removing the initial layer of makeup. These wipes come in a pack of 25, and you get two packs for £1, which I think is a really good price. I then use a cleanser, and this one if from the Superdrug Vitamin E skincare range, and this was £5. Like the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, this is a hot cloth cleanser, where you apply the cleanser to your face and use a hot muslin cloth to remove it, and this product is very good at getting off the majority of my makeup.
After this, I use the Garnier micellar water to remove any leftover makeup, which I then follow with the cleansing lotion, also by Garnier. The cleansing lotion is also moisturising, so it is a great way to put some moisture back into your skin after using a few products. I follow this up with the Clean & Clear cleansing lotion, as this is an excellent skincare product that helps prevent breakouts. 

I then like to use a toner to help tighten my pores, and my current favourite is from Simple, and it is the soothing toner. I find that this product has excellent results and is an affordable product. My final step in my makeup removal routine is to moisturise, as using so many products can dry out your skin. My preferred moisturiser is from Simple, and it is the light moisturiser which also has SPF 15 in, as it makes my skin feel so soft.

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkCCAL11bX4r4-IJaAipdg
So that's it for today's post, I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment