Saturday 19 September 2015

The best of the drugstore



Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today's post is a long one, and I share with you some of my favourite products from the drugstore that I constantly wear.







So as you can see, I have quite a lot of favourite products. Starting with foundation, my two favourites are the Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting (£10.99) and the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (£7.69). Both foundations give excellent coverage, and it is impossible to pick a favourite out of the two. I prefer to wear these foundations in winter, as in summer I prefer a lighter coverage, such as a bb cream. My favourite concealers are the Rimmel Wake Me Up (£5.49), which is a highlighting concealer that I use to cover up any dark circles under my eyes. For any blemishes and redness, I prefer to use the Maybelline Fit Me (£5.99), and I find this concealer a lot lighter than the collection lasting perfection, and the coverage is very similar. My all time favourite powder is the Rimmel Clear Complexion (£3.99) as it sets makeup without making your skin too matte and it never cakes up.

My favourite highlighter is from MUA, and I have the shade Iridescent Gold (£3). The quality of this product is impeccable, and you get so much product for such a little price. My favourite blusher is also from MUA, and it's in the shade cupcake, (£1). This blusher is so cheap, however it is really pigmented, and I always reach for it. My favourite bronzer is the Barry M Afterglow (£5.69) as this is perfect for pale skin, and it's dark enough to give me a full on contoured effect, but it's not too orange, and I wear it all year round.

My favourite eyeshadow palette has to be the w7 In The Nude (£5). This palette is a dupe for the Naked 3 from Urban Decay, and the colours are pink-toned and extermely pretty and pigmented. My favourite eyeliner is the Maybelline Big Eyes (£4.99) and I use the white side for my waterline, and then the black to tightline, and each side has incredible colour payoff. My favourite mascara combination is the MUA Mega Volume (£3), and the Collection Lengthening (£3.99), as when paired together they make eyelashes look amazing, and they look really long. My favourite eyebrow pencil is from Rimmel (£2.99) as it matches my eyebrows almost perfectly, and it gives a really natural effect.

My favourite lip products are the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner (£3.99), Tanya Burr lipglosses in Aurora and Daydream (£5.99 each). They are so smooth and creamy they honestly don't feel like a lipgloss. My favourite lip balm is the Nivea Lip Butter (£2) as it's so moisturising, and my favourite coloured lip balm is the Baby Lips Winter Collection in Sweet Apple (£2.99) as it is a simple red colour and it looks like a lipstick. Finally, my favourite lipsticks are the Rimmel Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink (£6.49) and the Max Factor lipstick in Rosewood (£7.99). They are two pinky lipsticks and I love both of them so much

I hope you enjoyed this post. Much love, Cara xx

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkCCAL11bX4r4-IJaAipdg

No comments:

Post a Comment