Saturday 12 September 2015

3 Autumn Inspired Outfits



Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today I will be sharing with you three autumn inspired outfits that are perfect for that transition from the hot summer weather to the cooler autumn weather.

This is the first outfit, and I am wearing a flannel shirt with a top and jeans. I think that flannel shirts are such a staple piece of clothing for autumn, and they are available in nearly every clothing store. This particular one is from  Hollister and I paired it with a simple black top and jeans from Primark. I think that the black goes perfectly well with the daring green shirt. I also paired it with a pair of cut out heeled ankle boots from Select.


image1.JPGThis is the second outfit, and this is perfect for a lazy day/shopping look. Again I am wearing the same jeans from Primark, but this time I have paired them with a pale blue hoodie from Victoria's Secret Pink. This is just an oversized hoodie which is really warm and comfortable to wear, and it's my go to jumper this autumn. The shoes I am wearing are simple ankle boots from Forever 21. They are a tan colour, and I really like how they look with this outfit.

image1.JPGThis is the final outfit. In this image I am wearing a pair of light blue jeggings which are again from Primark. Primark jeans are so affordable and still really comfortable and they are extremely good quality. This white top is just a simple, baggy crop top which is from Primark, and this was very cheap, but I love it and it's one of my favourite white tops. To make this outfit more autumnal, I decided to add a patterned scarf as I love wearing warm, fuzzy scarves in autumn. This is also from Primark, and this was only about £5, which I think is the perfect price for a good quality scarf which I will definitely be wearing a lot this autumn. To complete the look I added a pair of converse, and these are just plain white studded high tops.


So that's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it.
Much love, Cara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment